Monday, December 31, 2007

Performances I've seen in the second half of 2007

Aurélia's Oratorio June 23-24 in Hanover

Strange Fruit, SWOON! June 28 in Hanover Free and outdoors in the afternoon

Pittsburgh New Music Ensemble July 6-August 4 in Pittsburgh

Augustus Saint-Gaudens: Master of American Sculpture film Friday July 13 8pm in Hanover

Pilobolus in New York July 16-August 11 Three different programs, all three of which I want to see

Big Apple Circus July 20-26 in Hanover http://hop.dartmouth.edu/2007-08/070720-bac.html

Dartmouth Theater Dept, A Mouth as Big as All Outdoors July 26 - August 3 in Hanover

Sweeney Todd August 30-September 30 in San Francisco

Met Opera Prokofiev War and Peace December 10-January 3, 2008 in New York I saw this production years ago and it blew me away. It was the most amazing overwhelming stage production I've ever seen. (Rivaled by Cirque du Soleil, but different, of course.)